- Please read through the below and contact us for other queries.
Right to access, change or delete data.Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Information we collect.We only collect email addresses with your consent so we can further our communication with you regarding your bookings with us.
How we use your information.Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
Sharing your information.We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Email us for further information.
A Few Simple Rules:
- Mose St Apartments is a Fully Self Catering Establishment.
- Check In Time is 13:00hrs. (1pm) onwards.
- Check Out Time is 11:00hrs. (11am). Late Check Out can be arranged with our Reception Staff in advance @:
- K30 per hour from 11:00hrs to 13:00hrs (11am to 1pm)
- K60 per hour from 13:00hrs to 15:00hrs (1pm to 3pm).
- After 15:00hrs (3pm) guests will be charged for an extra night.
- Late Check Out that is not arranged in advance will be charged at double the above mentioned rate.
- Housekeeping Staff are available to service rooms once a day between 08:00hrs and 13:00hrs (8am and 1pm). Please make your room available for cleaning between these times as NO cleaning will be done outside of these times.
- A Full maid service can be arranged in advance for an additional fee.
- Laundry can be done at a fee.
- Laundry Slips with costs are available at Reception.
- No Overnight Parties are allowed.
- Please keep music and other noise down to a reasonable and responsible level and consider other guests at all times.
- Ensure that all personal items are removed from rooms when checking out. Items left behind will be destroyed after 7 days following check out unless collection arrangements are made with reception staff.
- All breakages during your stay will be charged for.
- NO SMOKING is allowed inside any of our accommodation facilities.